Take a moment and take a look at some of the latest opportunities we have on offer.
We have an absolutely amazing opportunity for a top class PA to work for an Oscar winning Film Producer !!!
Based in central London offices you will personally assist him providing comprehensive organisational and administrative support.
You will proactively oversee his work load, including diary management, scheduling of conference calls, organising travel and preparing itineraries, handling all internal and external correspondence, prioritising emails, and dealing with home management.
You will be required to deal with extremely sensitive information and liaise with senior management. This role is exacting and challenging, but for the right candidate, incredibly rewarding.
- At least three years’ previous experience in a similar position
- A keen interest in film
- A demonstrated ability to be autonomous, take initiative and employ good judgement
- An ability to exercise discretion when dealing with confidential information
- A proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite
- An ability to organise calls and meetings for various time zones, as well as travel arrangements in the UK and abroad
- A capacity to adapt to a constantly changing work-flow
- An affinity with animals as he has a dog in the office!