Take a moment and take a look at some of the latest opportunities we have on offer.
40K plus great benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished EA at a fast growing business consultancy in London Bridge.
Within the ‘tech strategy’ field this company are growing fast and need a new member in the team to provide top support for the COO and CTO. This role will involve all the standard EA duties such as extensive diary, email and travel management,client liaising, as well as helping with event co-ordination and taking on ad hoc projects.
This is a great place to work, with a lovely bunch of people who work very hard but within a very friendly and social environment.
They are looking for someone with a very positive attitude and an upbeat personality who is keen to get involved with everything and will thrive being part of a growing company with great ongoing opportunities.
Shorthand would be an advantage, but not essential.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Industry Sector: Tech, Consultancy, IT,
We are always on the look out for amazing temps for our wonderful clients.
Please do get in touch at email@example.com and come in for a chat!
35K and top benefits
Hours: 9.00am - 6.00pm
Top London Advertising Agency!
We have a wonderful opportunity for a PA to join a top London agency as PA to the CEO and management team of 5. Time split will be CEO support approx 75% of time and 25% for the others.
This role requires someone who thrives under pressure and really likes to be in the thick of it as it is a very demanding (but rewarding!) role. You will need to have a bright personality and be adept at dealing with people who are often opinionated and stressed as so busy and time poor. Discretion is a must!
The basics of the role:
- Managing meetings, appointments, travel and daily schedules
- Managing emails – deleting and flagging
- Prep for meetings, presentations, pre reads, meeting rooms, agendas
- Making sure meetings are timely and begin on time
- Presentations, communications and correspondence
- Maintaining contact lists
- Ad hoc admin
You will need to be:
- A super star multitasker
- Able to juggle and prioritise work between the 5 people
- brilliant at attention to detail
- Trustworthy and confidential
- Solution orientated with lots of initiative
- Have good experience with gmail
Industry Sector: Advertising