Take a moment and take a look at some of the latest opportunities we have on offer.
Talent Acquisition assistant for a dynamic and fast growing business consultants in Central London!
Great Place to Work Certified!!
(25 – 29K starting salary + bens, bonus, flexible working options etc)
We are looking for someone who is super organised and a really good people person to join a growing business in central London. Previous experience in resourcing is not essential, as full support and training will be given within the team.
What is important is a genuine love of building good working relationships and a customer and delivery focus. Experience in an office setting is also needed as well as experience dealing with people at executive/senior level. You will need to be friendly and very self motivated and have excellent communication skills to thrive in this role.
This could suit someone who is maybe looking for their second job, who has some good admin/computer skills – but is looking to move into something a bit different. This company has a great fun culture, brilliant benefits.. they even have their own bar.
Please apply asap
London (west central)
40 - 50K
We have a brilliant opportunity for a Senior Account Manager/Project Manager at a world leading design agency in London.
This role is working within a successful and very busy team with clients from retail, publishing and consumer goods, managing projects including print, packaging, signage and digital.
This role is very hands-on; it requires ownership, a drive to take initiative and a can-do problem-solving approach. It would suit someone with an entrepreneurial spirit with tenacity in abundance!
- Work with the New Business Manager to prepare client RFP’s
- Co-authoring written proposals and credentials documents
- Establishing project budgets, timescales and resources required
- Organising the workload of the team and communicating the project schedules to ensure that client deadlines are met and managed
- Briefing the design team to ensure that the all the clients needs are being met
- Acting as the client liaison throughout the project ensuring that long standing relationships are maintained and new relationships are strengthened
- Coordinate between the client and the designers as projects develop
- Proof reading and accuracy checking of artwork
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Maintaining monthly budget forecasts and invoicing
- Working with and managing external partners i.e. strategists, copywriters, photographers, freelancers
- Work will be office-based (Covid-19 allowing). When possible, you will spend time attending client meetings in person or via Zoom/ Google when in-person is not possible. You may be required to travel internationally.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You will need to be a self-motivated individual who wants to build the role and their involvement within the design team and with client teams
- Have experience in a design agency/creative agency in project management.
- Be a strong communicator, with both verbal and written skills
- Be a resilient team player, able to cope with the needs of demanding clients as well as the needs of the design team
- Have the ability to quickly gain an understanding of the client’s sector, their role and responsibility in order to support them
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Office software skills, plus Keynote and digital communication platforms (Zoom, Google, Skype, etc). Basic competency in Indesign, Excel and Adobe Acrobat.
If you have the relevant skills and experience please send your CV to us ASAP!
35k - 45k
We are looking for a Front of House manager to head up the team at a buzzy, large advertising agency in central London.
You will be the driving force behind the Reception and Front of House team, committed to ensuring best in class service, delivery and communication to their clients, guests and teams.
High attention to detail is required to reflect their brand and vision at every touch point.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the agencies Front of House, and managing a team of receptionists and front of house co-ordinators.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar front of house role in a very fast paced environment with exposure to a high volume of calls and visitors e.g. agency, hospitality or luxury service backgrounds
- Prior team/line management experience
- ‘Concierge’ level of attention to detail and presentation, world class customer service & client focus
- Entrepreneurial self-starter and self-motivated
- Dynamic personality with a strong work ethic & bias to action
- Strong interpersonal skills, including good communication skills – articulate, confident, positive, upbeat, calm, polite, professional, warm, friendly, welcoming & attentive
- Demonstrated ability to set & implement priorities, natural ability to multi-task, and to work to tight deadlines, still maintaining 5* quality and service levels. You will need to be accommodating and quick to react to impromptu and ad hoc requests. To use initiative and to think on one’s feet.
- A demonstrated ability of always leading by example
- Strong problem solver
- Alert, proactive, on-the ball
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and with strong numeracy skills
Good Benefits and a great place to work – please do apply asap!
We are always on the look out for amazing temps for our wonderful clients.
Please do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and come in for a chat!